I have been to Hawaii many times and love it. I have been
there when the volcano was erupting and it was really beutiful. I learned about the site
from my son.
15 Jan 2009
i am doin a project on the national park it is soo kool
- Thanks for all the info on Hawaii & the Islands! I appreciate it, I feel
prepared enough to start my journey!
- Thank you Volcano.....for the first time in the 22 years of knowing my
ex-in-laws....I was able to give them a Christmas gift that rendered my mother-in-law
speechless...instead of "what am I supposed to do with this!"...It was you 14
flower protea bouquet!! It was the perfect gift for them,as last Christmas they were
visiting Hawaii.....I am busy telling all my friends about your business and your
beautiful flowers.....I have yet to make it to the Big Island, but will on my next trip to
Hawaii, as I have friends in Kailua...until then Mahalo, Celeste
- WE ARE FROM NANAKULI ON THE ISLAND OF OAHU AND WE REALLY ENJOYED THIS SITE , AND I
SENT IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE MAINLAND .
- I used to live in Hawaii and it was fun. The best thing was that their was the
National Volcano park. But I took a rock from there and nothing happend... but im sorry to
- Hallo Beate Schöne Grüße aus dem Kalletal. Ich bin der Freund von Bynnoc. Wenn
dann komm ich mit nach Hawaii.
- Hallo Beate .Deine Home Page ist echt klasse . Vor allem das Foto von dem small
indian mongoose hat es mir angetan . Der ist ja total süss! Ich will ach mal nach Hawaii
- Hello: I was able to vacation with my family on the islands of Maui and Hawaii
during July 1999. This web site gives you the chance to purchase some of the same items I
seen and purchase while on the islands.
- Aloha, I was just cruizen through. I live in Puna. I love this. Escpecially
- Mahalo, Lani
Very impressive site and a great representative of Hawaii!!! :)
Jeff this site is like I thought, extremly good. I enjoy all of the pictures you took
and will be looking forward to others in the future.
I enjoyed this site very much. It has a lot of gift ideas. I will certainly be
- Love the sight. Wish I could be back. Miss it. From an old resident of 11 years. It
was a great place to grow up. ADAM L. SERFASS-PHILADELPHIA
- HAWAII IS DA KINE
See you in
- This is a really great site but haven't U got more pictures.
- Thank you! I have been looking for an hour to find something about the ring of
fire. I finally had to go to "ask Jeeves" to find you. I typed in Ring of Fire
on the search station but it didn't show any sites at all.
- I was sorry to hear that regulations prohibit you from advertising your Koa wood
pipes. I am a pipe smoker, creative artist, and an interested collector. Please keep me
posted, i would like to ad a few of your pipes to my collection. If there are no
restrictions may i order a small piece of the Koa wood, and make a few myself. Black Sun
- Much Aloha to all who have created this site. I truly appreciate it very much. I find it
to be very informative and helpful. I am talking about this site so much that I hope my
classmates are viewing it as well.
- I am happy to see that what I have been telling tourists about the islands and the
sacred lava rocks is having an affect on those out there. It is such a shame that
non-locals of Hawaii are abusing our legends and superstitions. It is about time that they
get dealt with by the Goddess Pele. Much Love and Aloha from Danell :-)
Greetings, from Black Sun Treasures. Your website has been a valuable source of
- Black Sun Treasures is looking forward to more volcano art and creativity. We do
not have a web site yet, but our interest is the wonderful variety of volcano related raw
materials. Rx Creator/Artist B S T
- Hallo Beate, ich habe deinen Eintrag im Gästebuch von Lemgo gefunden. Eure Page
gefällt mir gut. Toll wäre es wenn ihr das ganze in Deutsch auch anbieten könntet
ansonsten weiter so!! mfg
- Ia Orana from tahiti, my family has adored the goddess Pele, before christianity
reached us.... Perhaps you could put informations on tutu Pele here too :)
- We had a great time in Volcano ! You site brings back wonderful memories from our
- Aloha - I enjoy your site, I like looking at the volcano pics on your sites. I`m
into weather watching and atmospheric happenings. Good webbing on the 'net'.
- Mahalo, Ka`aumoana Abraham, President Kanai`a Enterprise
Hallo, viele liebe Grüsse aus Lemgo senden firstname.lastname@example.org
(Gabriele Irmen). Mein Mann hat heute deine Website auf der www.lemgo.de-Seite gefunden.
Hier ist es ca. 25 Grad Celsius. Das Wochenende soll sehr schön werden. Mein Sohn würde
auch gern nach Hawaii kommen. Gibt es Arbeit für Gas- und Wasserinstallateure? :-)
Schönes Wochenende wünscht Gabriele und Hans-Jürgen
Hallo Beate, viele Gruesse aus Lemgo / Lippe
- Fand deinen Eintrag im Gästebuch der Stadt Lemgo
Thanks for having such a great website. We found a lot of information that was really
helpful for planning our trip. Aloha! Kathy Dallas, Texas
- I will be visiting there in August and would like to receive a brochure about
Kilauea Military Camp describing what is included, etc.
- Hello, I just love your web site i look forward to new stuff each month. Take care,
- I like your site it is very cool
This site rocks!!!
Beautiful! Paula Jones
- hey, grüße nach hawaii aus dem schönen lemgo!
- I just wanted to let you know that this web page on volcanoes told me a lot of
information on what I needed to know. I am doing a prodject in science and I waited to the
minute to get my infortion. Untill I came across this web page I thought I would never
finish in time. Thanks to this web page I got a (B+) on my prodject and it took me about
ten minutes to do because all the information I needed was right here in this web page.
- rose urban, im new to quilting could use all the help i can get
Hi this site is cool
- David Geislinger
- Hi I'm a 7th grader at Mountain Brook Jr. high and I love your site
- Well ALOHA then! BUTTERNUT
- Dear Rainbow,
- Thank you for returning the green sand to Green Sand Beach and since you did so, it
appears good fortunes are on the horizon.
- THE GREEN SAND MYSTERY WRITER
- Aloha, writing from Colorado. Father's side is Hawaiian and I didn't get a chance
to grow up on the Islands. Finally got to visit in 1996 and was touched by the people,
scenery, devotion and heritage. Wish I could learn more. Love hitting Hawaiian websites.
HOME SICK IN DENVER. . . . . Mahalo and Aloha Juanita
- Hi I'm Glen and I am searching Hawaii Volcanoes. If you get a chance please e-mail
me some info. Thanx bye
I think this webpage is great!
- Famous colors, fine goods, lots of information - really a volcano site. I send you
some greetings from the old hanseatic town Lemgo in germany. And the best wishes for a lot
of success with the shop and all the other activities. So on.....
- hey, this web-site is so cool.it helped me out a lot when i did my volcano project
- If you have a Catolage could you please email me one.
- Hello from missouri! You have a great Web site! From Jeremy and Aunt Joan Aloha!
ALOHA Leanne... We can't send you info without having your email!!
Please let us know what info you are looking for, including your e-mail address....
If we can we gladly help...
- i am doing a project on volcanoes and it has to be handed in by wednesday but I
couldn't find much information. I have been in 20 different websites and found nothing so
it would really be good if you have anymore imformation would you put it in so I can
finish my project thanks bye my name is leanne.....
Hi......Ich kann kein Englisch.... habe Deine Adresse auf der Home von Lemgo
gefunden.Ich grüße Dich,eine Frage wie kommt Deine Adresse auf die Home von Lemgo? Gerd
- Good Program!
- Mr. Heberling's 8th grade Amer. History Class. Aldrich Middle School, Beloit,
Wisconsin Two of my students had a good time cruising this site. It is great to see
students motivated and using the computer for something other than playing games.
- Hey everybody this website is veryu awesom!!!
- Krista Willis
- Aloha: A friend and I just returned from your paradise. Had a very short two weeks,
and our conversations about our visit always include talk of the fabulous volcano memories
we have. We were fortunate enough to spend the night there and had the whole next day to
enjoy, and it took every minute of that day! I only wish I had discovered your web site
before our visit. It is very very informative. I look forward to the day I return, and
will bring other friends and family to share the beautiful and powerful piece of life you
have, known as the volcano.....Sincerely, Kathy Karsten, St. Louis. MO
- I'm overwhelmed! There are just so many good things to say about Hawaii...I don't
know where to start! Peg
- I loved the gallery. I saw some really cool close up picture.
I will visite again! Taryn
- We enjoyed Volcano very much and also browsing your site!
- Please send me more informations about visiting the Hawai
We love the Hiiaka House!
I think this page is very cool and it has great info on stuff thanks bye.
Great site! We enjoyed all the pictures from the National Park!
Copyright © 1999 by RAINBOW MOON. All rights reserved.
11 Apr 2015 23:49:21 -0700.