Koa Wood is a Symbol of Strength and Courage making this pendant a perfect gift for any birthday or anniversary..(especially your 5th wedding anniversary, which is "wood".)
FREE Shipping / FREE Gift Box
31.4 x 18.5mm
( approx. 1 1/4" tall x .75" wide )
( size w/o bail )
This 925 solid Sterling Silver pendant features a hand-cut curly Hawaiian Koa Wood Cabochon, crafted in my studio in Volcano. Each pendant is unique and a one-of-a-kind as no two pieces of Koa Wood feature the exact same patterns. I use only the finest curly Koa for my jewelry which is thought after for its beautiful chatoyancy effect within the wood. The pendant also features a decorative scalloped edge a decorative pattern on the front, and is oxidized to accentuate the design. A solid tapered bail makes it easy to slide on to a cord or chain. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
If you would prefer a chain with this pendant, just send me a message and I will let you know what I have available.
- No credit card needed to place your order via the Website Shopping Cart. Once I receive your order I will personally confirm your order details and send you a digital invoice via SquareUp or Paypal, for your review and final approval, which you can then pay with any Credit Card ( Visa/MC/Amex, or Zelle, Venmo, or Paypal.
- FREE First Class Shipping ( Delivery 3-7 days ).
- Need it Faster? I can send the pendant via Priority Mail + $8.50 ( please request expedited shipping in the comment field of your order.
- PREFER TO ORDER BY PHONE? Just CALL or TEXT 808-967-8617.
- Any questions ? please don't hesitate to contact me via email call / text 808-967-8617. I might be just working in the shop and not hear the phone when you call, so please leave a message if you get the voice mail. I frequently check my phone and always will call back shortly.
Any special requests ? please let me know in the "comment section" when you place your order.